вот наконец первый результат по обоям, размер А2:
at last the first result of the wallpaper, A2 size:
вывод: цветной слой обязательно должен быть внизу, даже если краски сильно разведены.
тут бы мне пригодился экран для шелкографии, а нэту...
обойдёмся трафаретами и толстым маркером.
conclusion: the color layer must be at the bottom, even if the color paints are diluted.
I could use a mesh screen for screen printing very well. but in absence of it I plan to use stencils and permanent marker.
at the same time I want to paint a wall in the living room, we are discussing the exact color. bottom left picture is as it is now, then clockwise - Jade, Manhattan, Frozen (schoener-wohnen Farben). the only the argument against the darkest tone is that it will be harder to overpaint it with white in the end. so I did my model a bit lighter.
только когда поставила рядом фото из кабинета, поняла, что примерно в этот цвет у нас уже кабинет покрашен.
выглядит он очень по-разному, на солнечном свету яркий и почти голубой, в пасмурную погоду и в сумерках - пыльный и спокойный.
Only when put next to photos of the craft room I realized that we already painted that room it a similar color.
it looks very different in the sunlight (bright and almost blue) and in cloudy weather and at dusk (dusty and quiet).
в саду тем временем поспевают гранаты...
meanwhile in the garden pomegranate ripen ...
а в домашней работе по русскому мы мучительно ищем корень слов заяц-заячиха-заинька-зайка. интернет нам в помощь!
and in Russian homework we are trying to find the root of the "hare" words family.
once again, what would we do without Internet?!






Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий